Set pieces

Hi Klei, 
I am a player of DST for more than 5 years now ( playing on PS4 ) I love the game so much !

I was wondering something though..... I played- created more than 200 differents wolrds in the last 5 years....and there is something that bothering me a lot.
The setpieces are so rare to have. ( I have only one times the cemetary. 3 or 4 times max the tallbirds fortress and like 2 or 3 times the reeds trap) 2 or 3 times in 200 games !!!!
The thing is .... world generation are so much more interesting with theses set pieces. I know that on pc the can force set pieces with mod but why not simply add the option in the setting worlds menu.
you did an awesome job so far with all the update and character refresh.... more so with the QOA you did for setting worlds menu...... But the fact that set pieces like reed trap or hound or tallbird fortress are soooo rare make the world less interresting to play.
I was hoping you guys could add this options in the menu or at least increase by a lot the chances to have that kind of set pieces.

Can you please let me know what are your thought on that issue.
Also, keep up your incredible job on this game ! I can't wait to see the Maxwell refresh and the new arc that you've been teasing us in the last video.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

Archived