More embarrassing deaths

Got inspider by another story of someone dying by eating a pepper.

1) Playing as a Maxwell/Winona -main in a group of 6, I tend to empty the caves out of all stone as Maxwell for easy catapult crafting as Winona. I was mining my own business (pun intented) with my friends on the surface. Then, an earthquake. Ok, no biggies, it's not my first ti-

"Maxwell was killed by Flint."

A FLINT. The unstoppable Master of Shadows was stopped by a pebble. It didn't help that Maxwell is a perfect match for me, being the cocky veteran of the group.

2) Another time a non-relevant thing went wrong, and I dashed back to base, hungry and low on health. Hunger was slicing numbers off my vigor;
5HP...
4HP...
OMG, I MADE IT BACK TO BASE
3HP...
A FRIDGE
2HP...
QUICK, EAT SOMETHING
1HP...
YES I MADE IT HAHA I'M UNSTOPPAB-

"Maxwell was killed by taffy."

I rarely die, but when I do, it's always these random reasons. Well, one time was different, but still special;

3) In a group of 6, there is always 1 or 2 or 3 players that you have to wait for AGES before going for an adventure together. I love collecting a ton of shell bells to set them up into a pile in the middle of the base, so while I wait for them I can at least play my beautiful instruments (extremely annoyingly). Needless to say, my group HATES IT. :D

Anyways, one time we were on a boat getting back from Pearl's, me with a ton of secret shells in my pockets - and it started raining! I froze to death, and all the non-stacking shells covered every free spot on the boat. This prevented my friends from placing any campfires on the boat, and they ended up dying too, one by one.

Needless to say I got a laugh out of it. They didn't. :D

Archived