Liquid Layer's in pacu farm

Pacu space requirements are weird, that's because pacus determine "overcrowded" from the size of the body of liquid they are in, not the size of the room. The body of liquid is simply every connected liquid tile, including liquid tiles inside mesh tiles and doors. They determine "confined" and "cramped" from their room though.

I understand the basics. As you can see, i have 3 pacu in 25 tiles of petroleum, that shouldn't make them overcrowded. The other 2 pacu are in water ( a different layer of liquid), but how did they still affect the ones in petroleum? thats my question.

28 minutes ago, OXHenXO said:

I understand the basics. As you can see, i have 3 pacu in 25 tiles of petroleum, that shouldn't make them overcrowded. The other 2 pacu are in water ( a different layer of liquid), but how did they still affect the ones in petroleum? thats my question.

The "connected body of liquid" algorithm doesn't care that the liquids are different types.

Archived