Major Bugs and Issues, Please Fix ASAP

Phone Type: Iphone 12

Phone Model: NJMY3LL/A

Phone Software Version: 15.6

My issue with the game is when you click on the inventory bar, sometimes you cannot click out and you’ll freeze. Moving your character can lead to freezing. Turning the viewpoint does the same and so does clicking on the map. With the new update, the inventory bar will no longer expand when clicked on, you cannot pick up multiple items in a row by holding the grab button, the characters and trees are glitching, and you cant fight anything or break anything down via holding the button. Please work on fixing these thing asap, this is my absolute favorite game ever, i play everyday and i really miss playing.

20 hours ago, Eom420 said:

Phone Type: Iphone 12

Phone Model: NJMY3LL/A

Phone Software Version: 15.6

My issue with the game is when you click on the inventory bar, sometimes you cannot click out and you’ll freeze. Moving your character can lead to freezing. Turning the viewpoint does the same and so does clicking on the map. With the new update, the inventory bar will no longer expand when clicked on, you cannot pick up multiple items in a row by holding the grab button, the characters and trees are glitching, and you cant fight anything or break anything down via holding the button. Please work on fixing these thing asap, this is my absolute favorite game ever, i play everyday and i really miss playing.

Hi, thanks for your message. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Is this the Apple Arcade version (purple app) or the regular version from the App Store (light blue app)?

8 hours ago, acriter said:

Hi, thanks for your message. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Is this the Apple Arcade version (purple app) or the regular version from the App Store (light blue app)?

The Apple Arcade Version

Hello! I saw that there was an update to fix the bugs however they are still very prominent. I have updated the app, started a new world, restarted the app, and nothing is helping. Im going to include a clip so that you can see what  im talking about! I’ve also noticed that the shipwrecked version is also freezing but not glitching like the Apple Arcade app. The phone is the same as before with the same numbers.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:33 AM, Eom420 said:

Hello! I saw that there was an update to fix the bugs however they are still very prominent. I have updated the app, started a new world, restarted the app, and nothing is helping. Im going to include a clip so that you can see what  im talking about! I’ve also noticed that the shipwrecked version is also freezing but not glitching like the Apple Arcade app. The phone is the same as before with the same numbers.

IMG_0397.MOV 51.61 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you! This video is very useful. We're looking into it now. :) Thanks for your patience!

Archived