Looking for someone to make a character mod for me in DST.

I've wanted a death knight (necromancer/fighter), but mods I find don't ever fit what i want. This character is based off a dnd character of mine Uthlanna a noble paladin that has fallen from grace and is now an undead warrior. So, without further ado this is what I'm thinking.

• Name- Wuthlanna the Fallen
  • Stats- 100HP, 250Sanity, 90Food with a .75 food drain.
  • Ability 1, Has a pool of souls 0-5. Whenever she kills an opponent, their soul enters the pool. Then by clicking on the character she can summon ghosts and using 1 soul. Stats: 250HP, 15STR, 20Resistance. 
  • Ability 2, Can make a Bone Alter (mats:15 Bones, 40 Cut stone) At this station she can make 3 books, a skeleton marksman (Uses a blow gun)(50HP, 20STR, 0Resistance, 5HP Regen per second) using the book with cost 10 sanity, a skeleton warrior (100HP, 15STR, 20Resistance, 5HP Regen per second) using the book with cost 10 sanity, Horror Hound (150HP, 25STR, 0Resistance, 5HP Regen per second) using the book with cost 15 sanity. All books will summon 1 of the creatures listed. Additionally, she can make 3 consumable upgrades to her soul pool. Pedal of Darkness (increases max to 7), Shadow Paste (Increases max to 9), Elixir of Death (Increases max to 10). Recipes for each, (Bone Shards 10, Blow gun 1, 5 Papyrus), (Bone Shards 15, 1 Spear, 5 Papyrus), (10 Hound's Teeth, 10 Papyrus), (10 Dark Petals), (10 Nightmare Fuel, 1 Healing Salve), (40 rot, 10 dark petals, 10 nightmare fuel, 1 healing salve)
  • Lastly, she gets 2.5 more food from monster meat and recipes and half from everything else

C9F7BAD7-8B2A-4269-8C3D-BC4C0F189154.jpg