How to turn on the "generating world" screen?

How to turn on the "generating world" screen? Sorry for the dumb question. Usually I don't see that screen when I'm creating a new world, but recently when I tried beta I got that screen when I was creating world. And when I left beta I couldn't see it again when generating. It usually just a little window with a sign "generating world", so I was wondering how to get it back....
Sorry to bother on such little things, it's okay if I don't get an answer, also sorry if my english is bad

4 hours ago, AlexMaximal8 said:

How to turn on the "generating world" screen? Sorry for the dumb question. Usually I don't see that screen when I'm creating a new world, but recently when I tried beta I got that screen when I was creating world. And when I left beta I couldn't see it again when generating. It usually just a little window with a sign "generating world", so I was wondering how to get it back....
Sorry to bother on such little things, it's okay if I don't get an answer, also sorry if my english is bad

you get it you generate world without cave or if you press regenerate world button in world itself

Archived