鹅卵石造成34点伤害
Pebbles deal 34 damage
黄金弹药造成51点伤害
Gold ammunition deals 51 damage
大理石弹药、诅咒弹药造成68点伤害
Marble ammunition、Curse ammunition deals 68 damage
便便弹、冰冻弹药、减速弹药造成17点伤害  
Poop ammunition, frozen AMMO, and decelerated AMMO deal 17 damage

I know there's a lot of discussion on how exactly Walter's slingshot should be buffed (personally I'd rather have a slightly faster rate of fire instead of more damage), but pebbles have no business one-shotting birds or rabbits. With his starter equipment he basically gets 10 morsels for free the moment he finds rabbits. Which is weird because pebbles are awful, but the 10 he starts with are pretty good for sniping gobblers or fighting koalaphants.

Yeah he can do the same with gold rounds the moment he finds Pig King but that requires him to make a Science Machine, find PK, and have to keep going back to PK to make those trades. With pebbles you can turn a a single boulder into 1-3 days worth of food.

The marble/cursed buff seems ok I guess. The gold round buff feels wrong but I'm not sure why?

Poop ammo doing damage would be funny. I kinda want it because I saw a vid about how you can use these to kill Ewecuses or Vargs without ever drawing aggro if you have CC gear. Spending time firing 48 times at Ewecus (over 100 for Vargs) just because you don't want to fight it proper doesn't seem broken imo, just silly.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Torpzun said:

I know there's a lot of discussion on how exactly Walter's slingshot should be buffed (personally I'd rather have a slightly faster rate of fire instead of more damage), but pebbles have no business one-shotting birds or rabbits. With his starter equipment he basically gets 10 morsels for free the moment he finds rabbits. Which is weird because pebbles are awful, but the 10 he starts with are pretty good for sniping gobblers or fighting koalaphants.

iirc Wolfgang can kill birds with his starting dumbbell, can't he? 

9 hours ago, skile said:

iirc Wolfgang can kill birds with his starting dumbbell, can't he? 

His starting dumbbell does 17 damage, so he can't unless he is mighty. I don't really know Wolfgang enough to know fully how much of a good idea it is to go mighty asap and hunt down every bird in the constant. He can kill birds with gold dumbbells without being mighty, but costing 4 gold and a stick makes them worse than Walter's gold shots from a pure bird-murdering perspective.

18 minutes ago, Torpzun said:

His starting dumbbell does 17 damage, so he can't unless he is mighty. I don't really know Wolfgang enough to know fully how much of a good idea it is to go mighty asap and hunt down every bird in the constant. He can kill birds with gold dumbbells without being mighty, but costing 4 gold and a stick makes them worse than Walter's gold shots from a pure bird-murdering perspective.

pretty sure he can't throw dumbells unless mighty

Archived