Wickerbottom Suggestions

My suggestions

1 Ability to control where the tentacles will grow, if any, an improved version of On Tentacles using the book that the game already offers as an ingredient

2 More time for the webs invoked, I know that many have already asked for this but it is always good to reinforce

3 Improve Horticulture, Expanded to at least 18 plants, 15 are not even 2 spaces I think it's kind of meh, besides of course it influenced the flowering of Wormwood- I had already posted about it- It's a plant right....

4 It would be nice to have a book to summon meteors, it doesn't have to be many, made on the lunar island for example - it would be like the one that farms fish but that farms stones xD

5 A book that generates an area of sanity, with those enemies of the lunar island, I know that its disadvantage is precisely the insanity, so my proposal would be that it was made only in the lunar biome and cost something like irisdescent gems and moon glass- Or be as a releaseable recipe after defeating the celestial champion in the celestial orb

6 about the temperature book the use of a red and blue gem, so if the player has a thermal stone in the inventory it will be 100% cold or hot or when using it the temperature will be balanced for 1 or 2 days

If you want to leave more ideas or suggestions, feel free :D

Archived