Lunar content Ideas/Suggestions

I've recently worked through the celestial champion Questline and have thought of some things that could be improved. 

1. Moonstorms should rarely spawn on the lunar island, regardless if the mysterious energy is present or isn't. This would make moongleams accessible at any time for the unnatural portal on the moon quay island and would make the lunar island more immersive.

2. Phase 1 of the celestial champion should have faster attacks and phase 3 should have less enlightening snares to make all 3 phases even in difficulty.

3. Moon blind crows and misshapen birds can now occasionally spawn without helping wagstaff and will attack players.

4. I saw a video of someone using a weathering pain in a moonstorm and it occured to me. What if tornadoes spawned in moonstorms? They don't even have to do anything except for the aesthetic touch. I just really want tornadoes in the game in some form...

5. I already suggested this in a separate thread but there should be an item that makes things fall asleep since that's literally the whole theme of the gestalts. Let us channel their power!

Archived