So, I know that he just got a refresh and all that, but this idea suddenly popped in my head while playing DST and I have got to share but anyway, we all know that WX can eat gears for healing/hunger/sanity, right? What if he could also eat GEMS and gain a temporary buff depending on what color he ate? Here's one example for the concept(Idk anything about balancing btw, I'm just guessing lol, so pardon me):

A. Surface Gems: Red and Blue gems give a 15% DMG Bonus while a Purple Gem will give 25% DMG Bonus for a short duration(2-4 minutes).

B. Ruin Gems(they should have longer durations considering they're rarer): Can't think of buffs except for Orange Gems giving a 25% speed bonus for 5-10 minutes.

Anyway, that's it, I guess. This is just a random thought that entered my mind. Didn't even bother trying to think about this carefully. I just wanted to share it immediately and wanted to hear your responses!

Archived