Fruit Expansion?

I think fruits, at least the farmable ones, could use a bit of an expansion. Of the 14 main farmable crops, only 4 of them are fruits and 2 of those being Pomegranates, which have no unique recipes and can only serve as a general fruit value and Durian, which, because of it's monster value, can hardly be used even as a general fruit.. Watermelon is slightly more useful, but requires some of the most water upkeep in the game to farm. That leaves just dragon fruit which, if you have it, you still don't really get to use most of the fruit recipes in the game when dragonpie is simultaneously one of the cheapest and most powerful foods in the game. 

What bothers me more, however, is the fact that, out of all 4 of them, NONE are in-season in autumn or winter. Durian is only spring, and the rest are spring and summer. I have a hard time justifying growing fruits even in-season, but half the year I can't really use them in crop combinations because they grow slower. I'm a Warly main, if you couldn't already tell, and I'm a bit sick of having multiple sticks of butter but no ability to make Crepes because why on earth would I bother growing fruit?

I have also just come to the realization that pumpkins are actually fruits, but are considered by the game to be vegetables. Because pumpkins are best grown in winter/autumn, changing that would solve the issue of not having any fruits be able to be grown in those seasons. I would, however, understand if the conclusion was to keep pumpkin as a vegetable because I wouldn't really think of pumpkin going in Fruit Medley, Crepes, or a lot of other fruit recipes. It also wouldn't really solve the issue of more than half the fruits being essentially useless.

Archived