Can’t verify e-mail

Ever since I’ve made my account for dst on klei I haven’t been able to verify my email, I’ll ask for a verification mail, it’ll say it’s sent yet I never received anything. I’m certain I’ve written it right so the only thing I can think is wrong is how there’s a dash in my email and the sight doesn’t recognize it e.g. william-m@outlook.com

Ive only just bothered trying to fix it since i wanted to link my switch account with a steam one, since that way I can do the cyclum puzzles and have the tragic torch on my switch account due to it being possible now

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, some email services are notorious for overzealous email blocking. If you have another email address from another provider, you can try with that. We have got a rash of these complaints over the last little while, so it seems like something was done with some email services recently that has caused this issue for people.

Archived