How to have different crafting recipes for the same modded item that changes depending on DLC of the world?

I am working on a character mod character right now who has his own crafting tab and own items he can craft. Issue is that I can't seem to find a way to have the recipe change depending on the DLC that is in use in the world. I presumed the code would be really simple, just requiring this code 

Spoiler

if SaveGameIndex:IsModeShipwrecked() then
    local runningteacraft = GLOBAL.Recipe("runningtea", {Ingredient ("jungletreeseed", 2), Ingredient ("coffeebeans_cooked", 1), Ingredient ("petals", 2)}, RECIPETABS.SPEEDTAB, {SCIENCE = 1, MAGIC = 0, ANCIENT = 0})    
        else
    local runningteacraft = GLOBAL.Recipe("runningtea", {Ingredient ("acorn", 2), Ingredient ("coffeebeans_cooked", 1), Ingredient ("petals", 2)}, RECIPETABS.SPEEDTAB, {SCIENCE = 1, MAGIC = 0, ANCIENT = 0})
        end

(My item is called Running Tea)

Anyway when I try to go into a world with this code, it gives me an error message which I posted as an image below. The weird thing is that the game still seems to run normally despite this error message, like I can see Maxwell's introduction dialogue and my character is able to die even though I am stuck on this screen.

I am sure this is quite a simple problem with an easy fix, but I am new to modding so not sure on how everything works just yet.

Anyone able to help me out? I would be very appreciative! 

20220511095502_1.jpg

15 hours ago, Leonidas IV said:

This error occour cause SaveGameIndex is in GLOBAL scope and don't exist in mod environment, so you need GLOBAL.SaveGameIndex

Also, you need GLOBAL.RECIPETABS too

Ah hah! I can't believe that I missed that! Thank you so much dude, this was the issue. I really appreciate you helping me out, and also helping everybody out on this forum. 

God speed you magnificent bastard.

Archived