Am I allowed to remake the Terraria item Reaver Shark?

I wanted to make a mod that was a port of the Reaver Shark from Terraria but then I realized it exists as a skin, am I allowed to make my own texture of Reaver Shark or does this also conflict with this rule "Mods intended to circumvent metagame entitlements (I.e. skins, item drops, DLC or product ownership)"? I assume using the texture from the game wouldn't be allowed, but I'm wondering if I'm not even allowed to create my own texture as it could be seen as trying to circumvent the rule itself when that isn't even the intent on the mod. The goal of the texture WOULD be to make it look like the Terraria item but the Skin also looks like the Terraria item so I'm worried.

I realized this is in a gray area as I have no intent of allowing the player to circumvent the skins system, I literally just want to recreate the pickaxe from Terraria since it seemed like it could be cool functionally being a Pickaxe you can fish up that expires like the Hambat instead of having durability like every other pickaxe.

Archived