Help restoring a server

Hi Klei. I´ve been playing DST for years (maybe about 7 now). I love the game and never had any complain or favor to ask but today, while revisiting and old server I shared with a friend (we wanted to start playing againg after many months) I got a phone call and got distracted. Turns out, I didnt pause the game as I had thought and ended up dying and reseting the server because I was alone and didnt resurrect. It was a 1320~ days server so Im really ashamed that I accidentally screwed up our server over just a distraction:(. I had many ways to ressurrect, its just that I was away from the screen as the time was ticking. Is there any way I can get that server back? All rollback slots seem empty. Thank you for reading this. 

18 hours ago, david.orozco said:

Hi 

Hey David, I wish I had good news but chances are pretty good that your server is gone. There is one sliver of hope though. Since you have too have ps+ too access DST online you have access to backup saves in the cloud. Sometimes it's turned off and manual only, sometimes it's already auto enabled and you save everyday. You would have to go into the cloud storage and see when the last save was, hopefully an old save will still be there. 

Archived