WX's power consumption

Just an idea i had.

What if using circuits to boost your stats would result in higher hunger drain to meet the demand until certain threshold is reached. Example: you have 6 full batteries and install one one sized circuit, the passive power output is six power a day but because of the circuit it falls to four p/d, when at three circuits power can not be "increased", in stagnates. When WX decides to increase the amount of circuits to four, five or even six hunger will increase by one third, meaning that WX at full will lose hunger at double the rate then normal. BUT as a failsafe when hunger reaches modest one fourth, hunger drain goes back to normal and the circuits get slowly turned off (because batteries store energy) at a rate of: first one mediately, second after a day and last one next day after second.

12 power storage | generate: 6/day
circuit 1 | generate 4/day        no penalty
circuit 2 | generate 2/day        no penalty
circuit 3 | generate 0/day        - no more surpluses of power

circuit 4 | generate 0/day        - hunger drain x1.3 (it represents hunger + penalty)
circuit 5 | generate 0/day        - hunger drain x1.6
circuit 6 | generate 0/day        - hunger drain x2.0

On Safety mode:                    + activates at 25% hunger
                                               + turns off hunger drain penalty
                                               -  turns off additional power generation (slowly loses stored charge)

circuit 6 | generate -4/day      - turns off sixth circuit (turns off mediately after entering Safety mode leaving its charge to next two)
circuit 5 | generate -2/day      - turns off fifth circuit  (turns off half a day after entering Safety mode leaving its charges to the forth one)
circuit 4 | generate -0/day      - turns off forth circuit (turns off after one and a half days after entering Safety mode)

I hope that this inspires someone to add something to the game, not nesesery this. I have no idea what the developers have in mind for the character but i know they know what their doing and wish them good luck.

P.s
I decided to do the math on the circuit loss of power and yes, 2pwr / (2 pwr/d x 2) = 0.5 day, 2 / 2pwr/d = 1 day, 1 d + 0,5 d = 1,5 d (because last circuit lives cumulative of circuit 6 and 5 and after reaching the circuit 4 (as established with the 6th one turning off mediately after losing a jolt of power) turns off)

Archived