Megabasers UwU

Hey, I'm looking to start a world with some new people to help with a megabase. There will definitely be some grinding. Play regularly. It would be nice if anyone wants to join, only looking for a few. I can get it all set up to run on my dedicated server, I have a nice 32GB ram to give it. (Only run when people are on). Also looking into using the The Architect Pack (TAP) as well as the other two that go with it from Kynox. Perhaps start a world with that too.

NA EST

Side note: I use a lot of the characters, but in terms of basing I use Wanda for an easy access teleport when I am not using another character. 

Prefer some experience, not into rushing too fast at the start, and focusing on other stuff. Ruins first summer and what not. 

We also use Geo Drop (Client mod like Geo Placement) to have stuff on the ground sorted until we get to a good point for a chest zone.

If you're interested, add me on discord, Cammy#0717 and we can talk there. Or reply to this, but I may not see it as fast!

Archived