Interplanetary launcher makes game lag/jerk while in transit?

I've tried to look into a problem I'm having in my DLC game. If Interplanetary launcher sends some items AND i hover my mouse over those capsules on the starmap to get the popup THEN my game will lag and jerk until those capsules have arrived (and sometimes a bit longer). Its not a drop in FPS, I'm talking 100-500ms complete stop every second or two.

The only clues i find in my player.log (attached) is loads of warnings, but for what i can only deduce to be timestamps with several hours offset. It would happen around 08:43 - 08:59. If only there was a way to get more detailed information.

---- Also while investigating i found these warnings and got extra worried that my save might be borked ---

Also if anyone can tell me what this means and me to some tools, to decode the save, to find these tiles, that would be super awesome! Can debug mode do it?

[08:43:35.891] [1] [WARNING] Cell 16071 already has a utility network endpoint assigned. Adding FlowUtilityNetwork+NetworkItem will stomp previous endpoint, destroying the object that's already there.
[08:43:35.892] [1] [WARNING] Cell 9447 already has a utility network endpoint assigned. Adding FlowUtilityNetwork+NetworkItem will stomp previous endpoint, destroying the object that's already there.

EDIT: Used dupe pathfinding debug in debug mode to look for those cells. They are always outside every planet, so why they are there is probably just the famous mouse+saving phenomenon. Occasionally the game will save and suddenly we have tile creations spanning multiple planetoids. So these are probably unrelated.

Player-prev.log

EDIT: I ran the game with debug mode, loaded the same save (2410 Cycle 2414.sav), loaded the launcher with materials and sent it off, went to starmap and clicked on capsules. Clicked on each of the tabs/pages of the capsule popup (Last one, "Properties" triggers it every time), game crashed with an exception. Could be unrelated.

Player-in-debug-mode.log

Archived