Curio cabinet should let me select my default skins

Just that, I wish I can go to curio cabinet under belongings and click a mark on any skin I want to be the default one for all my items, I know the menu is still in the works but sometimes I don't want to waste time scrolling through my skins in game just to make the one item I want to make

Once you craft an item the skin you crafted becomes the default, if you're referring to the sidebar that defaults to a torch pick axe and sci machine im pretty sure that its being updated to be to not be tied to the world like the favorites tab 

4 minutes ago, Grim0514 said:

Once you craft an item the skin you crafted becomes the default, if you're referring to the sidebar that defaults to a torch pick axe and sci machine im pretty sure that its being updated to be to not be tied to the world like the favorites tab 

Yes that's part of what I mean, but also, if you have multiple skins of one item, you only choice is to play, get to craft the item and at that moment remember to change the skin, I know it is a very minor thing, but would make it for a situation where if you get a skin of let's say a chest and you like it more than what you already have, you can select it from your collection and not bother in game with selecting, just craft a chest and it will be the skin

Just a minor convenience thing I think would be cool

Archived