More effects on players' vision.

Spoiler

I always think that greeting people at the beginning of the topic is kind of vague and artificial but I just keep doing it out of politeness... For now until I find a more humane way to greet people and that's as close as I can get to feeling real.

English is not my native language so don't expect everything written to make sense.

Like, damage, hunger, insanity, enlightenment, fire damage, water splash and sandstorm and the moon storm.

In addition to Ancient Fuelweaver's shadows as well.

Engulfed_by_the_shadows.thumb.jpg.9445c1ec6f436f0e5f6e8c540c9a5533.jpg

Not only negative effects, but also to increase immersion.

Like the shadow of the Great Tree Trunk's leaves.

But it wasn't until Wendy's rework that I realized that this concept can be extended to the characters.

When Abigail gets stronger petals fall into the player's vision.

Screenshot_20220325-213626.thumb.png.ca291b701afc177e3bf3336cc5a6bfbb.png

Screenshot taken from this video.

And I think it would be interesting to see Wes' balloons floating on the monitor screen until they disappear.

Screenshot_20220325-214410.thumb.png.c180caec7155fb2de20ca16566bb2647.png

Just like the Strange New Powers teaser.

Because?

It would be beautiful, special, it would stimulate eyes tired of looking at the usual landscape and bring a very pleasant feeling of immersion.

And that made me think that maybe standard balloons could create a camouflage effect as if you were hiding in a bush or in a crowd.

Like a bush hat.

Or a Snurtle Shell Armor.

(Attempted suggestions)

Thanks for reading.

Archived