Controller <- Did you make this for use?

device iPad mini 5

model number : A2133

Ios version 14.4.2

If something is in the controller space, it is pressed. The controller is too inconvenient to use. As you can see in the video, there is a stone wall in the controller space, so I can't use the controller. Change it so that only the controller can be touched in the controller space. Because of this problem, it is very annoying to go to the grove of trees with a bonfire. Keep burning, review This menu keeps popping up and you can't use the controller, so you can't move. I don't know how many times I died because of this on the map Maxwell gets. Has anyone pointed out this issue? Please take care of the controller. I deleted it because of this problem a year ago, but what if I continue to update the game content, I can't play the game. The game content update continues, but this serious problem continues to remain, so I am very frustrated, so I write my own post.

Yep, this has frustrated the hell out of me too. Also occurs regularly when Chester follows at exactly the same location as the controller (virtual stick).

I do have a workaround which isn't ideal, but has saved me from burning to death a couple of times: pause -> Settings (not Controls)-> Virtual Stick "Disabled" -> Apply -> resume game... then you can simply click anywhere in the screen to move, then re-enable the virtual stick again.

I agree this should be fixed, but the iOS PE edition doesn't seem to be high on the priority list. I still love  playing the game, but I'm actually here to request a similar change (dropping inventory item when holding something) that has just killed me on world 2 after a week of playing, and not for the fourth time either :-/

Archived