Pocket Edition+ basehassler crash

I first received this crash and error message after leaving the caves on a 135 day save. Every time I try to load this save, the game world loads in for less than a second and then gives me the same error screen again. I started a new save as I could no longer use that one and the same crash is happening 30 days in, with no apparent trigger. 

Besides the Cave Depth 2 crash and the only giant that spawned being a single moose/goose, I haven’t had any issues seemingly until the latest update from Apple Arcade. Curiously, the error screen still states “Rev. 1.00 iOS” despite the recent update to v1.0.3.

Platform: iOS, 15.3.1

Device: iPad 7th Generation

Version: 1.0.3

Could anybody shed light onto what the “scripts/components/basehassler.lua:252:” is related to?

D842FA6B-ADF5-49AC-9F4A-9C69F015A0D0.png

13 hours ago, Leonidas IV said:

This defines the deerclops attack. The error occurred there seems to come from a development test.

Ah, thanks a lot. I had considered that as I read Deerclops spawns near your structures. Also, I’ve seemingly been able to avoid this error by staying in the caves throughout winter, preventing the spawn. I wonder if they’ve attempted to fix the giant spawns with the recent update then.

On 2/25/2022 at 3:32 AM, UNSC Dovahkiin said:

Ah, thanks a lot. I had considered that as I read Deerclops spawns near your structures. Also, I’ve seemingly been able to avoid this error by staying in the caves throughout winter, preventing the spawn. I wonder if they’ve attempted to fix the giant spawns with the recent update then.

They are having issues with IOS in general, but they seem to be fixing it little by little.

Archived