Mod Request! Will Commission!

hey guys! I'm not very good at programming and I have some mod ideas I would love to have in my games but looking through the steam workshop, I could not find something I liked with the power level I enjoyed. So I'm looking for a programmer for hire! if you are fluent in the game's programming language and have created mods in the past I would love to commission you :)  Please comment below and send me a private message on here and hopefully we can work together. 

11 hours ago, Saint Toxic said:

hey guys! I'm not very good at programming and I have some mod ideas I would love to have in my games but looking through the steam workshop, I could not find something I liked with the power level I enjoyed. So I'm looking for a programmer for hire! if you are fluent in the game's programming language and have created mods in the past I would love to commission you :)  Please comment below and send me a private message on here and hopefully we can work together. 

What exactly is your idea? There are a lot of different people with expertise in different areas around this forum, for instance I'm more versed in characters, sounds, and post processing than anything else.

So a basic outline of the ideas I have and what I'm after. they could come under the same or separate mods if need be. although if possible id like some parts configurable. 

Clockwork spawner 
created from maxwell statue to spawn a clockwork knight or other clockwork mob at 5% chance. limit to once per 4 day cycle. this is so i don't have to have a mod that re-spawns mobs randomly. 

Repair all items 
I'd like all items repairable through a generic item already in game. Similar to the Sewing kit however single use. 
Electrical items repaired 60% electrical doodad
Armor + Weapons repaired x% where x is 50% of hammer durability ( or ill make a special item for this) 
magical items repaired 60% from Nightmare fuel 

Craftable Premium Resources
Living Logs (sanity + Telltale Heart +  logs) 
Nightmare Fuel (sanity + health + hunger) 
Thulecite Fragments (sanity + gold + nitre)
Mourning Glory (instead of rot from sisturn)

On 2/9/2022 at 10:28 AM, TheSkylarr said:

What exactly is your idea? There are a lot of different people with expertise in different areas around this forum, for instance I'm more versed in characters, sounds, and post processing than anything else.

I apologize for commenting here; I'm only limited to 0 messages a day, apparently. But I was hoping you could potentially help me with something sound-related in the future. If you're interested, is there any other place we can talk?