QoL Suggestion

Hey,

My first idea is about public servers with many people connected. In my opinion boss drops should mutiply with the number of players on the server(or the ones who actually fight the boss). In adition boss health should be also multiplied for 10%-20% with the number of players on the server or again with the ones that fight the boss.This way everyone who plays with his friends ,including myself, will get an eyembrela for the first spring.

My second idea is about time management. I love don't starve but it is a game that needs tons of hours to have fun. My point is that it is a slow-paste game. I think that it would help by a lot if we had the option to tweak speed of everything by 10%-30% so one day could take up to 5 minutes instead of 8. Don't get me wrong i love it that it needs time to build up , i just don't have that much time avaliable. It is a stupid idea i know :)

Also inform me if you know any mod that tweaks all the bosses drops by at least two , thanks in advance!

Archived