My idea to make Wolfgang better in team play

So we all know that wolfgang is useless in team play 

solution is to give him critical System for him and his allies

criti hit is  2 x damage for single hit

For wolfgang it  Depend on his might meter , mighty he get a 5% criti , normal 1% wimpy 0.1% 

allies within Range get 5% , 1% and 0.1% 

allies who aren’t within range get 1% , 0.1% and 0% 

that would make him fun to play , make him good for team play and make him very unique because no other character have criti System

and you kinda give him that with chopping and mining 

11 hours ago, Ahmad_Q8 said:

So we all know that wolfgang is useless in team play 

solution is to give him critical System for him and his allies

criti hit is  2 x damage for single hit

For wolfgang it  Depend on his might meter , mighty he get a 5% criti , normal 1% wimpy 0.1% 

allies within Range get 5% , 1% and 0.1% 

allies who aren’t within range get 1% , 0.1% and 0% 

that would make him fun to play , make him good for team play and make him very unique because no other character have criti System

and you kinda give him that with chopping and mining 

And maybe when character get a criti hit they say something unique to inform you that they got a criti hit 

Could you please explain what it will give to others? An aura that gives a crit chance? If so, then:

1) I think when people already fight together, they alreay have the advantage. 

2) Why Wolfganf would have such aura? It could be a Wigtfid song, or an item which can be placed somewhere to give an aura. Why Wolfgang?

18 minutes ago, shaurun said:

Could you please explain what it will give to others? An aura that gives a crit chance? If so, then:

1) I think when people already fight together, they alreay have the advantage. 

2) Why Wolfganf would have such aura? It could be a Wigtfid song, or an item which can be placed somewhere to give an aura. Why Wolfgang?

1)He will get like a passive ability 

2)yeah when people fight together is big advantage, but he will just speed up the fight, 6 people fighting together they won’t find a defiance but 3-2 they would find a big defiance 

3)yeah could be an item which he can place or an aura 

4) it just an idea 

It seems that you want to have crit system, rather than update improve Wolfgang teammating)))

BTW, I think having Wolfgang in a team already makes the team stronger in battle. Besides he can move chesspieces without losing speed. Maybe some weight related mechanic will make him better, like ability to craft items which will allow to grow muscles or to lose items weight (for pigsack, for example).

Archived