new dlc?

Ok, i know (prbably) no new DLC will never be BUT what could be the new dlc(probably never existing dlc)?

So from earlier we saw Shipwrecked and now in Returm of them update is ships and it is like Shipwrecked (ok, in this is Shipwrecked better, but is it similar).
In hamlet is maybe something that is now in DST but i never played hamlet. But thus time it could be different, something from DST would go to DS (i think), so it could be new characters from DST to ds (wanda, winona, wortox, walter or wurt but some character that will be in dst) or it could caves or something idk. And the least likely theory, something new like is hamlet, it could be something with story (not like the hamlet, Shipwrecked and Reign of Giants... i think it don't have story, RIGHT?) or without story. But if it will be, it will be cool and good... 

Hope this is atleast OK english and sorry for bad english (i an not from country speaking english)

Archived