I think the Wolfgang update is very bad

I think the Wolfgang update is very bad.

First, compare the weakened part and the enhanced part

Weakened part:

In strong state:

HP: 300 → 200

Moving speed: 1.25 → 1.0

Rational debuff: 1.1 → 1.25. It is still 1.1 when other players are nearby

Mechanism change: the satiety mechanism is changed to the strength value mechanism

Enhancements:

In strong state:

Satiety consumption ratio: 3.0 → 1.0

2.0x damage is constant and no longer changes with satiety (strength value).

Wearing marble armour / pig skin bag / carrying suspicious marble will no longer be affected by deceleration. Improve rowing efficiency.

Personal understanding:

HP 300 → 200: this seems to be a very serious weakening, although the actual impact is not particularly large.

Movement speed: 1.25 → 1.0, which is the most serious weakening of Wolfgang, which greatly reduces his map running ability and fault tolerance during cave exploration, because armor and backpack have substitutes, but the attribute of movement speed is very precious and can hardly be replaced. I think it should not be deleted, but added to the strong state again.

Rational debuff: 1.1 → 1.25. When other players are nearby, it is still 1.1. If the first two attributes are not changed, I think it strengthens the ability to collect shadow fuel.

Mechanism change: the satiety mechanism is changed to the strength mechanism. Before the update, Wolfgang only needs to consider satiety to make himself strong. After the update, he needs to prepare exercise equipment / carry exercise tools (because he will still lose blood when hit by a monster, so he should also carry food after the version update). Although the power value attribute is not difficult to understand,But it is more complex than satiety. The so-called high risk leads to high income, so the income brought by the strength value mechanism must be higher than that of the satiety mechanism (because the strength value mechanism is more complex than the satiety mechanism). Here are four personal suggestions:

1. Simplify the strength value mechanism, so that Wolfgang can also increase strength value when attacking monsters (it is reasonable to exercise while fighting), and it is still 300 HP / 1.25 times movement speed / 2 times attack power in a strong state.

2. The strength value mechanism remains unchanged. The value increases when you are strong. In the strong state, it is 300 HP / movement speed 1.25 or 1.35, and the attack power is twice or 2.25 times.

3. The mechanism remains unchanged and the value is not enhanced. In the strong state, it is 200 HP / 1.25 movement speed / 2 times attack, allowing other characters to use fitness equipment. After use, 25% of their damage (1.0 → 1.25) will be increased within a certain time, and 100 hp will be used in exchange for Wolfgang's interaction with other characters. (personal recommendation).

4. The strength value mechanism is deleted and the satiety mechanism is still used.

Satiety consumption ratio: 3.0 → 1.0: reluctantly increased. In famine, the last thing to worry about is food, which is an enhancement for novice players, but it has little impact on players skilled in Wolfgang.

2.0x damage is constant and no longer changes with satiety (strength): This is a very good convenience enhancement, but this enhancement can't make up for Wolfgang's loss of 25% movement speed bonus.

Wearing a pigskin bag is not affected by deceleration: this item is weakened. The total movement speed before update is 1.25 * 0.9 = 1.125, and the movement speed after update is 1.0.

Wearing marble armor is not affected by deceleration: Although this item is enhanced, there are many alternatives to marble armor. This update only adds a choice of armor to Wolfgang.

Suspicious marble on the back is no longer affected by deceleration: this impact is actually very small, because even so, the efficiency of cattle transportation is still higher, but after all, it is enhanced, which is better than no change.

Improvement of manual rowing efficiency: good enhancement, increasing the rowing ability in the early stage.

To sum up, I am personally very dissatisfied with Wolfgang's change, because none of the characters (except Weiss) has been weakened since the famine began to remake all the characters. This time Wolfgang's weakening is very large. As a 1000 hour Wolfgang player, I can't accept it.

I think Wolfgang's character is characterized by high blood volume, high moving speed, high damage and simple operation, but this change weakens his aggressiveness, and his interaction with other characters has not been made up. In essence, he is still a character often used in single player games, and it is weaker.

As for why I didn't mention the change of Wolfgang in the weak state, because a player who is good at using Wolfgang basically won't make him enter the weak state, because he is really fragile in the weak state.

I'm not good at English, so some words are translated by software. Excuse me.

The following is the original Chinese meaning:

我认为这次沃尔夫冈更新非常糟糕,首先对比下我认为的削弱部分和增强部分

削弱部分:

强壮状态下:

生命值:300→200

移动速度:1.25→1.0

理智debuff:1.1→1.25,其它玩家在附近时仍为1.1

机制改动:饱腹机制改为力量值机制

增强部分:

强壮状态下:

饱食度消耗倍率:3.0→1.0

2.0倍伤害恒定,不再随饱食度(力量值)变动

穿戴大理石甲/猪皮包/背可疑的大理石,不再受减速影响。划船效率提高

个人理解:

生命值300→200:这是一个看起来非常严重的削弱,虽然实际影响不算特别大。

移动速度:1.25→1.0,这个是对沃尔夫冈最严重的削弱,这使得他的跑图能力和洞穴探险时的容错率都大幅度降低,因为护甲,背包都有替代品,但移动速度这个属性却非常珍贵,几乎无法替代,个人认为不应该删除,而是重新添加到强壮状态中。

理智debuff:1.1→1.25,其它玩家在附近时仍为1.1,如果前两个属性没有改动,我认为这是加强了收集暗影燃料的能力。

机制改动:饱腹度机制改为力量值机制。更新前,沃尔夫冈只需要考虑饱食度问题就能使自己进入强壮状态,而更新后需要准备锻炼器材/携带锻炼工具(因为被怪物命中还是会掉血,所以版本更新后,食物也要携带)。而力量值机制虽然不难理解,但它要比饱食度机制更为复杂。所谓高风险才有高收益,故力量值机制的所带来的收益一定要高于饱食度机制的收益(因为力量值机制较于饱腹度机制更为复杂)。这里我个人给出四点建议:

1.简化力量值机制,使沃尔夫冈攻击怪物时也能增加力量值(边打架边锻炼也很合理),并且强壮状态下仍然为300生命值/1.25倍移速/2倍攻击力。

2.力量值机制不变,增加强壮时带来的数值提升,强壮状态下为300生命值/移动速度为1.25或1.35,攻击力为2倍或2.25倍。

3.机制不变,数值也不增强,强壮状态下为200生命值/1.25移速/2倍攻击,允许其它角色可以使用健身器械,使用后一定时间内增强其25%的伤害(1.0→1.25),用100生命值换取沃尔夫冈与其它角色的互动性。(个人推荐)。

4.力量值机制删除,仍然使用饱食度机制。

饱食度消耗倍率:3.0→1.0:勉强的增强,在《饥荒》中,最不需要担心的就是食物,这对新手玩家是一种增强,但对熟练掌握沃尔夫冈的玩家而言几乎没有影响。

2.0倍伤害恒定,不再随饱食度(力量值)变动:这是个非常不错的便利性增强,但是这个增强无法弥补沃尔夫冈失去25%的移速加成所带来的影响。

穿戴猪皮包不受减速影响:这一条算削弱,更新前总移速为1.25*0.9=1.125,更新后移速为1.0。

穿戴大理石甲不受减速影响:这一项虽然是增强,但大理石甲有很多替代品,这次更新只是让沃尔夫冈增添了一种防具的选择。

背可疑的大理石不再受减速影响:这一条影响其实很小,因为即使这样,牛的效率运输仍然更高,不过毕竟是增强,比无改动好。

手动划船效率提高:不错的增强,增加了前期的划船能力。

总结一下,沃尔夫冈的这次改动在我个人面前非常不满意,因为自饥荒开始重新制作所有角色到现在,没有一个角色(维斯除外)是削弱的。而这一次沃尔夫冈的削弱非常大,我作为一名1000小时的沃尔夫冈的玩家是无法接受的。

我认为沃尔夫冈的角色特点就是高血量,高移速,高伤害和操作简单,但这次改动削弱了他的攻击性,与其他角色的互动性也没有得到弥补,本质上他仍是一名单人游戏经常使用的角色,而且更弱了。

至于为什么没有提及虚弱状态下沃尔夫冈的改动,因为一名擅长使用沃尔夫冈的玩家,基本上不会使其进入虚弱状态,因为在虚弱状态他真的非常脆弱。

Archived