How to transfer gamesaves to other devices?

Im noticing there is no Play Games integration for cloud saves. The app does request Media access permission, but the readme doesn't explain why, granting it does nothing... I was hoping you were saving games in `/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket/files`

Has anyone gotten the save files exported without root access?

P.S.:
I was hoping to use a Chromebook Duet, or someone else's phone when mine gets too hot to charge... I have a very warm wallet case, the cards act as 5 layers of insulation over the battery.

Also, there are two issues on the Pixel 6 Pro, main one is, without a case, I often end up accidentally yeeting items around when I mean to drag and drop them, because two fingers get detected and the DnD algorithm gets confused. The second one is, you don't support android game mode... It's nice for saving battery and tuning/monitoring FPS. I had a crash in the map that I can't reproduce, I hit the back gesture by accident and the game crashed. More frequent seamless-saves would be nice.

Screenshot_20211113-010913.png

Archived