Shard migration disconnects for time out on potato computers

When I played DST on my weak PC before, it was impossible to use portals to migrate between the caves and the surface. The game took too long to load the world and interrupted the "connection" when switching between both. This happens after 1 minute and has the annoying effect to fire me off my own hosted server because the game takes too long to load.

My only way to bypass that was using the Cheat Engine to slowdown the 2 servers process to give enough time for the game to load the worlds for longer than 1 minute, being usually 4 on this computer

I would like Klei to increase this timeout timer to a much higher value as I couldn't enjoy all the content the game has to offer, especially as Lights Out is my favorite mode, I need frequent travels to the caves to get light bulbs.

Having to use an external program to fix an ingame flaw is not what I like to have fun with it and certainly not the way to have it

Archived