The topics will be subdivided into categories.

Important changes
1) Washbasins cannot wash away germs more than the amount of germs in the water used.
Fix the looped system Toilet-Water Filter-Reeds.
2) Horizontal priority of liquids over gases.
Now the heavy gas cube CANNOT displace the liquid if they are in the horizontal plane.
3) Correction of cleaning priority.
The problem is that duplicates, even with the highest priority, sometimes just ignore the sweeping order, and even ignore it on yellow alert.
I set all my duplicates to the maximum cleaning priority, set the drawers to 9, and selected the sweeping of objects by 9. Of the 8 duplicates, only 2e swept what I selected, the rest swept the nearest garbage. All other types of work, except for sweeping, work correctly.
4) Nerf Radbolt missiles.
Radbolt missile imba. Especially after the upgrade for evacuation from missiles.
My suggestions:
1 | Rad bolt rocket in space travel creates a radioactive background in the rocket modules. For example 75 rad / cycle. Duplicates will be irradiated in travel and the player needs to do something.
2 | Rocket height decreased.
3 | Flight range reduced
Charging a Radbolt rocket is easy enough - one firefly farm and a little automation is enough, and the bonuses for that are too high.
5) Now all buildings can be shot from refined metal.
Seriously, we don't have any renewable ore. If I run out of ore, how do I build a metallurgical machine? Make it possible to build from refined metal.
6) Jumbo battery.
It opens too early, and the small battery becomes irrelevant already at the 5th cycle, it is also useless in rockets. Another reason is 40KJ of capacity, which conflicts with 20KJ of Smart battery capacity.
Plug in the automation, make it more technologically advanced in research. For example, it should require not only brushed metal for construction-need lead, but also Lead.
How like lead-acid batteries in real life.
In fact, this is an improved version of the smart battery, which is revealed in later research.
The smart battery now has 10KJ of capacity.
7) Parcels / gifts.
Change the balance of the gifts you send.
It is unfair to get 1000kg of sandstone or 3000kg of fertilizer? There should be 300kg of fertilizer or 3000kg of sandstone.
8) Change the heading Machine management - it is very similar to the construction header. I use headers to distinguish between duplicates, and I confuse managers with builders. The control header of the first and second levels, and all the builders' headers.
9) Fix the distribution of different liquids among themselves. Light liquid should not stand in a column in a heavy one.
Photo
10) Smart warehouses (automation).
Make it possible to customize the maximum weight for each of the materials. For example, 10t iron and 10t granite for one storage box.

11) Conveyor loader.
Now, if a red signal is sent to the conveyor loader, then material will NOT be loaded into it by manipulators.
12) Revork crabs
They are useless - we do not need sand, it can be obtained from brine, crushing igneous rock from volcanoes, and from a regolithic planetoid. Contaminated land is difficult to get, and there are more priority things to use it. Lime is extracted from hundreds of fireflies and it is enough.
The question is why are they needed in the DLC?
They need to be redone and below I will write how.
13) Microchips and their application.
Now on any generator of electricity, in its interface, you can put a tick-apply a microchip.
14) Now you can interact with microfertilizers and microchips and store them in boxes.
15) Incorrect display of light.
Photo
16) Now,the launch of the rocket into orbit, it is not free of charge.
Landing and takeoff abuse through automation.
17) Additional layers on the filter of materials.
Fusible.
Animals.
Beznolite got its color on the mineral filter.
18) Copy cleaning settings.
For example, I selected a jar of water and clicked sweep. After that I want to click the copy settings button and select an area of space. Duplicates will start sweeping only the material that I want.

Ideas

1) Now the speed of the discharge battery charge depends on the internal temperature of the battery.
The higher the temperature, the faster.
Now, for effective energy, the player will need to adjust the cooling system and use the right materials.
2) Duplicants take damage from hypothermia.
3) Added a new detector.
Detector LUX (light).

Now gases and liquids have a significantly larger difference in light transmittance.
A new disease has been added, it is afraid of the light.
Morphs of firefly.
They are useless in DLC, and there are too many of them - why?
My suggestions:

A common firefly.
The radius of the light is 5 cells.
Reduced radiation exposure.

Solar firefly.
The radius of the light is 6 cells.
The brightness of the light is increased.
Reduced radiation exposure.
View for power generation from solar panels.

Ionizing firefly.
The radius of the light is 5 cells.
Increased radioactive exposure.
Reduced the brightness of the light compared to a regular firefly.
View for receiving radbolts.
Nutrition:
Diamond. 50% radiation
Uranium ore. 100% radiation.
Uranium. 150% radiation.

Glitter of the abyss.
Eats:abyssalite 
Requirement: Light (Absorption LUX)
Gives: Uranium Ore.
View for a renewable uranium source.
5) Renewable source of abyssalite.
Made from tungsten in a molecular forge.

6) Rework crabs
Crabs now give Rough Glass instead of Sand, which can be processed into 75% Sand and 25% Glass at the Rock Crusher.
7) Ethanol is now a disinfectant like chlorine.
8) New construction of the medical / entertainment room: Bar table.
Requirement:
Liquid inlet pipe
Blossom seed 1000 kcal for 1 application
Ethanol 1kg for 1 application.
60W for preparing a drink. (Duplicant prepares a drink and then drinks instantly)
Gives: Jin (drink)
Bonuses if placed in a medical room:
Endurance -50% immediately (I want to sleep from alcohol).
Stress-50% immediately.
Food poisoning - cured.
Bonuses if placed in the entertainment room:
Endurance -10% immediately (I want to sleep from alcohol).
Strength + 5
Morale + 1
For 2 cycles.
9) Unlit places reduce the speed of movement from the maximum (with all bonuses) by 25%.
That is, no matter how much physical form you have, the value will drop by 25%.

10) Added lighting tape.
Size 3 Cells (Tape segment)
Built on top of the wires, each cell emits a small light. Spends 1W per segment, draws electricity directly from the wire.
You can build in the field, and it will illuminate the path of the duplicate. The segment can be in different spatial positions. (___) (__ |)
11)Now,zombie spores spread in CO2, oil, natural gas.
The oil deposits are now infested with spore zombies.

12) New substance: H2SO4.
Acid is inherently an industrial component like fiber and plastic.
Obtained by the production method of combining Water and Sulfur. (Special new building)
It is obtained in a natural way by contact of water vapor and sulfur dioxide.
Liquid: from + 10C to + 337C (Real values, but in game conditions will be different)
Applied:
1 | Improved fertilizer.
Normal micro fertilizer has a 50% bonus.
Improved Micro Fertilizer has a 100% bonus.
Now the agricultural station has a connector for liquid injection (H2SO4).
To obtain improved micro-fertilizers at the agricultural station, H2SO4 is required.

2 | Purification of uranium.
Now requires H2SO4

3 | Jumbo Battery (Item 6 Important Changes).
4 | Production of the Rocket Accumulator.
Duplicants take damage in sulfuric acid and the protective suit wears out faster on contact.
Iron, upon contact with sulfuric acid, is converted into Rust and Sulfur (can be created on a Special new line).
H2O (1Nominal weight) + SO2 (1Notional weight) = Н2SO4 (2 nw).
H2SO4 (1 nw.) + Fe (1 nw) = FeO (1 nw.) + S (1 nw).
Rust deoxidizer:
Sulfate salt CaSO4 (500g) + FeO (500g) = O2 (600g) + Fe (200g) + SO2 (200g).

13) Added a new biome:
Acid biom.
Comprises:

Sulfur deposits.
Calcium sulfate (salt) CaSO4
Considered salt, can also be processed with a rock grinder as Nacl, or can optionally be processed into lime at a rock grinder.
The rust remover can use 2 types of salt to choose from:
NaCl (oxygen + chlorine)
CaSO4 (oxygen + sulfur dioxide).
Sandstone.
Sand.
Untreated glass (Item 6 Ideas).
Rust.

Gas environment:
Sulfur dioxide only, Steam.

Water (liquid).
Sulfuric acid (liquid).

Hot steam funnel (500C) -Guaranteed.
Sulfur dioxide funnel (500C) -Guaranteed.
Biome temperature: 85C.
In the vicinity of the geyser, the temperature is sufficient for the natural formation of sulfuric acid from steam and sulfur dioxide.
Flora and fauna may be invented later, but the main direction is a renewable source of Sulfate salt. Perhaps a symbiosis of a certain crab morph with some plant.

14) Burning Heart!
New buulding of Gravitas made of neutronium.
It is located at the bottom of its native asteroad, in magma.
It transmits temperature to a free cell inside itself. The cell is a thermoplate made of neutronium, but with high thermal conductivity and low heat capacity.
Allows you to heat magma inside the asteroid and use it as electricity, that is, to heat up the magma.
It can be used as a thermal tool for material processing - for example, it can process abissalite into tungsten.
Has no temperature limit, cannot melt itself.
Requires Uranus and a lot of electricity.

Can be automated.

Archived