So, I decided to teach my friend a lesson....

Me and my group of friends wanted to check out the Midsummer Cawnival when it first arrived in the game. Our group included:

• me, Winona, as usual
  • a Walter
  • a Wickerbottom
  • a Webber
  • a Wigfrid

We began in a world, hosted by me, and we decided we just wanted to check out the cawnival real quick. Thus, I spawned a bunch of seeds and gold so we could set up the centerpiece, the 3 carnival games, the prizebooth, and purchase enough tokens for everyone. I also spawned in a huge amount of those light bugs you find in the lunar grotto, because (1) I love those things and (2) they're nice light sources. I spawned enough of them so the entire cawnival area would be properly lit up at night, and then we began the games. 

We had a lot of fun, managed to decorate the centerpiece tree to level 3 and checked out the prizes from the prize booth (we also opened a lot of those mystery boxes to see how many rare ones we could get). Then our Walter grew bored and decided to start slingshotting all the light bugs. I didn't really want him to do that, but I knew it was just a temporary world, so I let it be... until everyone started hearing the puffs of air.

None of my friends had actually summoned and fought a Krampus before, so we didn't really want to face the guy at that moment in time, and Walter just didn't care. So, as a joke, I walked away from the group while the others tried to convince him to stop committing genocide on those poor innocent light bugs, and I spawned in.... 10 Krampii. 10. And my friends' reactions to seeing the 10 Krampii were absolutely priceless (we all were in a voice call btw):

Walter, chuckling nervously: "Uh.... you guys, maybe... maybe I went a bit far."

Wicker: "Ya tHINk?"

Webber: "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY, I THOUGHT NAUGHTINESS ONLY SUMMONED 1,W HA--"

Our Wigfrid just left the call, pretty sure she just grew tired of Walter's shenanigans.

Anyway, as one would expect from the likes of us, we all died, I admitted that I spawned the Krampii in after Webber kept asking and wheezing about it, and we then left that world and continued on a different world that we take more seriously. 

Archived