Need help with creating a server side mod!

Hello my name is Ive / Ivy, I recently changed names. So prior to this it was Mercyque.

I'm looking for help on programming a server side mod that enables two functions for the server.

1) When the server is empty and there are outdated mods, restart the server to reload all mods.

2) While the server isn't empty and mods are outdated, start a vote for whether to restart the server immediately. {Requires majority votes to agree. With a minimum of 1 vote as agreed.}

2B) If the vote succeeds, announce "The server will restart in 5 minutes.", then restart after the time runs out

2C) If the vote doesn't succeed, announce "The server will restart in 1 hour.", then post the time left every 10 minutes in the global chat, when the time runs out automatically restart the server..

Just for clarification, I'm willing to pay for your time making this mod within the next week, if you have a PayPal for transferring funds.

If anyone believes they're capable of making this mod, please let me know. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from the community on this idea!

Archived