Autocompiler not working, Invisible character

So whenever I open up autocompiler in mod tools, it opens for a second and then closes immediately after, making no changes. My character is currently invisible whenever I open the game. I have looked at other threads searching for a solution but have not found anything so far that fixes the invisible issue.

Here is the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RhuVGI81W7PH2gCtb1f222fWx7sipKPy/view?usp=sharing

On 7/2/2021 at 3:08 AM, localcryptid said:

So whenever I open up autocompiler in mod tools, it opens for a second and then closes immediately after, making no changes. My character is currently invisible whenever I open the game. I have looked at other threads searching for a solution but have not found anything so far that fixes the invisible issue.

Here is the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RhuVGI81W7PH2gCtb1f222fWx7sipKPy/view?usp=sharing

Do you have your mod files on an SSD/flashdrive/removalable storage? If that is the case then you need to have all of your steam files related to Don't Starve on your harddrive. This is because the autocompiler only checks the steam folders in your harddrive. This may solve the autocompiler instantly closing, but it may not solve the character sprite issue, as my character is invisible as well, even though my autocompiler runs just fine. If that is not the case, then I am not sure. However, you could ask for help in the Dont Starve Discord and the Klei Entertainmemt discord, as they have a chat dedicated for modding.

mmm i found the problem with mine! i exported my pngs wrong :s
im using aseprite to make the sprites and some sprites were saved as "indexed" instead of RGB color
you may not have the same problem but just wanted to note it :))