Controller needs better support

I've been reliant on playing DST with a controller lately, to my surprise theres quite a few things that have been annoying to deal with, such as gathering resources like grass or twigs not being as efficient because i have to move a certain direction to be able to interact with anything, instead of just holding A to gather stuff without having to move the joystick to be more practical. The combat just doesn't work, it has the same issue as I've said before, i need to move a certain direction to be able to attack a mob, if i decide to move just a bit the attack option won't be available, so i have to stick close to the mob most of the time. playing Webber with a spider army to fight bosses makes it so i hit friendly spiders instead of the actual boss, all attacks are forced so you can accidentally hit something you didn't want to.

Those are all the flaws I've found while playing DST on a controller.

Note that i am not playing the game on a console, it's a game streaming app that is limited to controller if I'm using it on mobile.

Archived