Webber's Den Decorating Set

So as of late the Webber character rework from what I've seen has been very successful and I find that it is very fun to play with. However, I'm still struggling to be able to be with other players. I thought that the Den Decorating Set would fix the problem of Webber having to be far away from other players when playing in multiplayer, but it hasn't quite worked out that way. When the spiders wander at dusk and at night, they get out of the range of the Den Decorating Set, making them become hostile again. When that happens, I'm given the choice of dismantling my spider den(which I don't want to do) or, moving further away from everyone else, but because I am playing with 3 other players, we consolidate all of our resources into one place, so if I move further away I have to basically play by myself and collect resources to build the same things that they have. Would it be possible to just buff the den decorating set to apply to all spiders in that den or make it so that the spiders in a decorated den don't wander out of range? 

Archived