[Mod Request] Make the sweeper and coveryers even!

Hi there,

As all of you know the game chugs as a slow as molasses later... Too much piping. too much debris, too many critters, and too many pipes and conveyors... In my case i love shipping-- the concept... in actuality since dupes have their own core to work with its better to JUST have dupes do all shipments... its faster. and they can carry literally tons. however, a conveyor is limited to 20kg-40kg... the auto sweper can pick up 1000kg. so my question is why is the conveyors even weaker than any dupe? they shouldn't be. They should be considering they require power AND spread thermal and off gasses be way WAY better than they are. Conveyors right now have 0 mods to address their glaring issues that make them a laughably useless. I mean where is the insulated conveyor, radiant ones, or even simply sealed so they have no exchanges in gasses?

Right now i just wish they picked up tons and shipped tons... Last i check its a conveyor belt the thing that irl is used to move way more mass than any human can feasibly carry quickly. And in the game they're stylized as crates made of whatever material you made the rails from -- so they're essentially trains...

Bonus if you can get them to run computations on another core.

Archived