Ro Bin transformations?

rogi-wind

Upon playing Hamlet you would likely notice that Ro Bin, the equivalent to Chester or Packim, does not have any transformations. This is a bit unfortunate in my opinion. An idea I have for a transformation is this: Putting a magic water in Ro Bin will transform him from an ugly chick into a beautiful looking bird with plenty of plumage. His main advantage in this form is that, during dense fog he blows a rejuvenating breeze of air from his beak. This pushes the fog overlay to the edges of the screen. The player will still get wet and will be slowed down, so protective gear will still be necessary. This form simply gets rid of the annoying overlay which, unlike other seasonal threats, cannot be nullified or avoided (I guess you could go indoors but that’s besides the point). I have not thought up a name for this transformation. I would be interested to hear anyone else’s ideas, if there are any. I’m open to any improvements upon my idea. Thanks for reading!

Archived