Please help with character textures

Hi, there's a way you have to make them transparent, it's not how you usually do it. Did you by any chance start completely fresh on a new paint.net (or whatever program you're using), or did you erase the background to become transparent?

Hi there, you reached out to me on my mod page. I'm not too sure. The atlas you've linked is definitely transparent, maybe it could be a compiler issue? 

Are you using Extended Character Template? If not, I highly recommend it, as it does the stitching together of the character atlas for you which could prevent frustrations like this. It also has a really neat tutorial you can follow if you're new to using the template.

11 hours ago, Lillyth said:

Hi there, you reached out to me on my mod page. I'm not too sure. The atlas you've linked is definitely transparent, maybe it could be a compiler issue? 

Are you using Extended Character Template? If not, I highly recommend it, as it does the stitching together of the character atlas for you which could prevent frustrations like this. It also has a really neat tutorial you can follow if you're new to using the template.

nah i was just using the old samplecharacter one, started workiong on the extended one recently though

Archived