[SOLVED] Animations don't play

I borrowed the solution from this thread here:

and it works just fine for the most part, but the animations only play for other players, not the one controlling the relevant character. Can anyone tell me why this is?

Edited by Birdskull

Thank you. That does seem to be what I'm missing, but now I'm having a problem of I can get the actions to occur OR I can have the animation play, but not both. Animation only plays if I also change the AddStategraphState to "wilson_client" but that doesn't work with the actions. Including AddStategraphActionHandler for both "wilson" and "wilson_client" results in neither working.

Animation plays:

image.thumb.png.d8f1486fbacebfee80550c2d5464a82e.png

Action occurs:

image.thumb.png.b99bcc144552073bdda4182cfe8833a3.png

Nothing happens:

image.thumb.png.a62b78d762dc817979867b4ab782e637.png

modmain.lua

Try adding AddStategraphState for wilson and wilson_client, and add to wilson client in the onenter function inst:PerformPreviewBufferedAction().

Normally you need to add a stategraphstate for wilson and wilson_client and a stategraphactionhandler for wilson and wilson_client.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Monti18 said:

Try adding AddStategraphState for wilson and wilson_client, and add to wilson client in the onenter function inst:PerformPreviewBufferedAction().

Normally you need to add a stategraphstate for wilson and wilson_client and a stategraphactionhandler for wilson and wilson_client.

That did it!! Thank you so much.