Can Antlion's spawn location be moved using commands?

I'm trying to move Antlion's spawn location in my DST world using the "antlion_spawner" and "antlion" prefabs, but I can't figure out how. Here's what I found out so far:

• If c_countprefabs("antlion_spawner") is used on a new map, or after Antlion spawns, it says that 0 of those exist in the world.
  • If c_find("antlion"):Remove() is used to delete Antlion and c_spawn("antlion") is used to place her somewhere else, she'll still spawn in the orignal spot the next summer, even if killed after being moved.

So, is the "antlion_spawner" prefab even used at all, and is there any way I can move Antlion's spawn location?

21 hours ago, Sevla said:

I'm trying to move Antlion's spawn location in my DST world using the "antlion_spawner" and "antlion" prefabs, but I can't figure out how. Here's what I found out so far:

• If c_countprefabs("antlion_spawner") is used on a new map, or after Antlion spawns, it says that 0 of those exist in the world.
  • If c_find("antlion"):Remove() is used to delete Antlion and c_spawn("antlion") is used to place her somewhere else, she'll still spawn in the orignal spot the next summer, even if killed after being moved.

So, is the "antlion_spawner" prefab even used at all, and is there any way I can move Antlion's spawn location?

c_removeall("antlion_spawner")

deletes the spawner

c_spawn("antlion_spawner")

and this creates the spawner on top of the cursor

Archived