Dedicated Server Crashed

I can make a new server with and without mods and it works properly but when i try to start an old server with an old world it crashes everytime. I tried everything (mods disabled, turned off windows firewall, antivirus, restarted pc and steam, reinstaling the game, etc. Please help me i cant tell my friends i lost the world all of us played on.

Guest aresd
49 minutes ago, Markmaldea991 said:

I can make a new server with and without mods and it works properly but when i try to start an old server with an old world it crashes everytime. I tried everything (mods disabled, turned off windows firewall, antivirus, restarted pc and steam, reinstaling the game, etc. Please help me i cant tell my friends i lost the world all of us played on.

Same problem. I'm waiting for a solution from the developers, but most likely they don't care. They are so busy that they cannot test a patch (in the release branch!) Before releasing it. Since the last patch, they still haven't fixed a bunch of problems with servers that run on Linux.

Archived