Tusk Everlasting

This story will be a parody of the short book Tuck Everlasting, a book I am reading in Literature. I will update this somtimes daily, adding new chapters and continuing the story.

Prolouge

The first world of Adventure Mode hangs at the very top of summer, the top of a very hard world, like the highest seat of a Ferris Wheel when it pauses in it's turning. The days that come before are only a climb from balmy spring, and those that follow will go past 10 days and turn into a endless winter. The first day of World 1 is silent, all you do is collect resources for a fire, maybe mine boulders if you have enough materials. After a while comes a dull, red sunset. After a while, some days will become dog days, days when people are ledto do things they sure are to be sorry for after. One day past day 10, three things happened,

MacTusk set his camp in the forest of Treeguard, he was going to go on a hunting trip with his son WeeTusk and his two blue hounds. MacTusk did this every Winter.

At noontime, Wilson Higgsbury, whose family owned the Treeguard Wood, lost his patience at last and decided to think about exploring the world.

And at sunset a stranger appeared at the Higgsbury household gate, looking for someone, but he didn't say who.

No connection, you would agree, but things can come together in strange ways. The wood was the main center of the wheel, all wheels must have a center. A Sundial has one, as the needle of the dial acts as a calender, the needle spins around, saying what time it is, the needle is best left undisturbed, without the needle, it will not work, it will not move forward with time, but sometimes people will find this out too late.

Chapter 1

The road that led to Treeguard has been trod out long before by a herd of beefalo who were in heat, The road wondered in curves, going straight past the trees. It continued into a field of bee hives and wasp nests. After a few more yards is the end of Treeguard.

Edited by F3RR1S