Gathering perk ideas to my survivor [The Devourer]

Hey there!

I'm Sümi, creator of the Wolemorm and Williams character mods. I would like to collect some feedback about my new custom survivor, as well as some general perk ideas. This time I had my survivor's look first, not his gameplay gimmick, I'm not sure which design direction would fit him the most. Here's the concept so far:

Let me introduce you Welnyel, the Devourer. My main inspiration came from the Gorge sky-mouth and from the Wormhole mouths. His main thing obviously would be eating and devouring. However, this route can be taken to so many directions, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the possibilites,

I thought about adding him abilities with saliva, instinctive meat-eating, dynamic mental hygiene, special chomps, but without a well-defined design goal, I wouldn't start to implement these.

I attached his three (soon four) looks, the middle one being the default, the left one being the lunar-themed, and lastly, the right one, his corrupted skin.

I'm open to any kind of ideas, suggestions. Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Névtelen.png

• GL Happy 2

Maybe there is no sanity reduction for when entering wormholes, or the character may be a wormhole itself, that can maybe teleport somewhere? Hunger and meat-preference is definitely a must for this character. Maybe limit or remove the sanity reduction from eating raw or alive meats? Very cool idea and awesome design overall. Another suggestion is that the headwear aspect is replaced with some kind of teeth guards or braces that have functions like tools have, and the fact that the character has a gaping maw may they do more damage even without a weapon? Anyways, just some random suggestions, can't wait for the mod to be released.

• Like 1