RoG Content Included in DS Base Game?

Hey, I'm new to the forums and idk if I'm posting this in the right location or whatever, but I have a question. I purchased Don't Starve on steam with all DLCs and I've played a couple runs, whenever I start a world it has the option with the game DLC versions and you choose one of them, well I've thus far always chosen the option called "DS" which I assumed is the Don't Starve base game with no DLC content. Well I recently got a run to 50 days, before the Bearger showed up and killed me. I was not expecting this, because as far as I know that is RoG content exclusively and I have been unable to find anything on any Wiki stating that it also appears in the base game version. I don't believe I've been mistakenly playing in RoG by accident this entire time as, there aren't any Birchnut trees or other things from RoG in my world. If there is some location where I can read about RoG content included in base game DS, can someone direct me toward that, or inform me of if I made a mistake in my world creation or something. Thanks in advance 

Yep, that is bug.

Sometimes, DLC only contents appears in Non-DLC world if you have installed DLC on your device.

I'm sure I've seen some thread about it - DLC-exclusive contents present in "Non-DLC DS world" - in this forum(or wiki), but I don't remember where is it.

Archived