Moonstone event suggestions

The moonbase will be replaced by the celestial pedestal and 4 lunar torches surrounding it. To activate the event, one must find a Yellow gem and place it on the pedestal as well as 1 nightmare fuel for each of the 4 torches before waiting for a full moon, note that these preparations must be done before the next full moon. Once the full moon strikes, multiple new creatures will try to extinguish the 4 torches, these torches are the player's lives during the event and they must try their best to prevent them from getting extinguished. Each time a torch is extinguished, all monsters at that moment will crystalize and a new batch will replace them, this is only done to prevent the player from getting stacked with too many monsters. The event can only be completed if all torches are saved until morning and the yellow gem will turn into an iridescent gem while all monsters will crystalize. The event can only be done once per full moon, and the removal of the gem or the extinguishing of all torches will stop the event, placing a yellow gem on the pedestal and refueling the torches after will not activate the event until the next full moon.

Notes: I wanted to make the event a lot easier to understand so I would like to ask you to put a scroll near the pedestal that when opened, reveals the instructions and preparation via a drawing within it. The reason I replaced the star caller staff required with a Yellow gem is to make getting an iridescent gem easier to understand because it would be impossible for a player who didn't look at the wiki to know that you need to deconstruct the moon caller staff using the deconstruction staff, it just makes it easier to understand and that's also the same reason why I said a scroll next to it would be a good idea. I recently saw a group of YouTubers play the game for the first time and while yes, I understand that the game is meant to be hard but the fact that it's hard to understand prevents new players from seeing what this game has to offer and I hope that changes. 

Archived