My experience so far.

Firts of all sorry if my English is a little bit rusty, also note that I almost didn't use rockets I find them to complicated in this build.

The new asteroid is really messy if is intended, you are doing it right. I think is a little bit more harder than terra. Think about  this : ONI has a really hard wall to start playing, maybe a Easier asteroid will be great.

Critters :

The pugslug: really awesome it helps you in the early game but in the current build I will never ranch them.

Hatches (the lack of them) : they are OP, meat, coal and all  that only for a little bit of  space it makes sense that they are in the next asteroid to emphasize the early game.

Dreckos : I think they should be in the first asteroid they are harder to get because you can use them for atmo suits I get that but is a pain in the ass don't having them. Also to ranch  them you have to deal whit chlorine (now debuff your duplicants a lot), I think they  will be balanced, maybe if oxygen mask worked I wont be so salty about it.

Also look at the infinite plastic drecko setups, I still think ranchers are to awesome.

Bugthings : the 2 bugs are fun and ussefull and the simbiotic relationship whit plants helps the game not focusing only in barbeque, they are amazing.

Maybe nerfing barbeque?  I know is a hot topic but i will never try the high quality food, barbecue is too good and easy. You can also buff the higger food? triggering good bufs or something like that.

New asteroid :

There is to much mud in it, seriusly im on cycle 150 and still have mud. i dont know what to do whit it I got Tons of water and dirt, they are going to be eated by sage hatches.

(the compost pile is still going to oblivion like the ore scrubber, 0 reasons to use them.)

The power consumption of the deodorizers are a good change, you could build a column of them and get free O2 now is more like a early fix for your problems.

Also yukky lungs is always Up even whit 99% of O2 look at that, i think they should get the debuff if they are exposed more time to Po2 than O2.

In the current build I will always go for electrolizers and H2 power. Alge are more like a emergency resource.

There are to much frozen biomes maybe is because you can't get early cooling? I hate them so probably is just that, dont worry to much.

Is really awesome that one of the best things to do is rushing to the other asteroid and start getting all you need, It makes the game feel fresh and makes early game more important.

Rockets

I know is still a WIP, but you REALLY should make a little video explaining things... Fuel, Oxydizers, really confusing and bad explained. I love the addition of fertilizer as oxydizer your bringing back things in the game the majority of us didn't use really clever move there.

Space:

I hope Meteor showers are still in the game obviusly in the first asteroids is a little to much. great job there.

Density of gasses: 

I don't know how this is a thing but : you know you got all de density of the gasses messed up right? 

Chlorine is heavier than Co2 Ch4 is lighter than O2 etc you can look all that in wikipedia, I mean,it drives me crazy in every game I suppose that you leave it there because is goes way back in the game but i have to say it im a chemist after all. I guess you got confused whit the periodic table or something? Look for the g/mol of molecules and you will get that sorted.

Well I think that is all. I hope is ussefull, great job klei I really love this game.

Archived