My suggestions/feedback

The new asteroid is great makes you think what should you research next since there is not much clean water, dirt.
Compost, sludge press should be researched first.

Usually the base is warm/hot but here I was affected by the cold so I had to use space heater. I never thought that I'll use space heater - good job.

The fact that automatic dispenser, refrigerators, deodorizer needs power to function is excellent.
Maybe refrigerators could use half power.

I don't want to say that I miss meteors but maybe:
* add new buildings that can destroy meteors. Maybe this building require some material/materials that to be created you have to go to multiple asteroids
* meteors showers could be every ~30 cycles

Suggestions for star map:
* Maybe asteroids should be in orbit and maybe they orbit... temporal tear.
* If asteroids will orbit then maybe one or two could be in range of the telescope from swamp map from time to time for one day.
* After the telescope finish analyzing what is in range the researcher could go to the telescope every day for 5 seconds to see if a new asteroid is visible. If the asteroid is visible then it will be analyzed.

Maybe the printing pod should print only things that you have access. I should only get critters/eggs for which I have tamed at least one except(or maybe not) the critters on the starting map.
Maybe building an atmo suit or getting first reed fiber should be an achievement.

Archived