I want to build a mod that assigns "right click yourself" to a hotkey?

I'd like to know if it's possible to build a mod that would assign the action "Right click yourself" to a key on the keyboard. More importantly, I want it to trigger another mod's action chain that relies on right clicking oneself. I don't know if it's possible, and I've never made a mod before, so what I'm hoping is either you can tell me the code to do so or point me in the direction of explicit education to let me learn. The first is preferable, but I understand if you do not have the time.

Reason behind the madness:

There's a mod called Myth World that uses the function of "right clicking" yourself to trigger a bunch of powers; I use a controller and I cannot assign "right click myself" to a key on it, and to make matters worse, Don't Starve Together turns off the functionality of the mouse so I can't even inefficiently reach down and do it with the mouse whenever I need the power. I've tried the game with a keyboard and while I understand it has more functionality, I frequently just get frustrated and die a lot, so I'm looking for a way to make this function--and benefits if I can make a mod that helps others with my issue, too.

Thanks for your consideration; hopefully someone here is able to help me.