Looking for people for training

Hi all.

I'm a newish player with 200hrs of game play. I'd like to join some other people who are also beginners so we could improve as players together (tired of playing solo). My main objective is to clean the ruins before day 12, build a base and fight the winter bosses (Klaus included), fight Dragonfly at Spring, Antlion at summer and then keep going to see how far we could go.

I play on PC, UTC-3 and have time to play during weekdays. I can play during two hours everyday. Anyone is welcome.

DM me if you're interested.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, pedrocevil4 said:

Hi all.

I'm a newish player with 200hrs of game play. I'd like to join some other people who are also beginners so we could improve as players together (tired of playing solo). My main objective is to clean the ruins before day 12, build a base and fight the winter bosses (Klaus included), fight Dragonfly at Spring, Antlion at summer and then keep going to see how far we could go.

I play on PC, UTC-3 and have time to play during weekdays. I can play during two hours everyday. Anyone is welcome.

DM me if you're interested.

I find it highly disappointing that klei ignores their own subreddit more than half the time. We as the consumers will never get what we want. It's pathetic really.

Things that need to change.

Bring Shank series to current consoles

Fix whatever glitches or problems that Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together are suffering from. Despite me not liking DST to begin with. I may not like it but other people apparently enjoy it.

Bring Hot Lava to console. That game looks interesting.

Archived