Crashes in the character selection menu...

ENG

Good day to all!

I am creating a character for DST, and I ran into such a problem that when I hover over the character in the character selection menu, the game crashes. I can't understand what the text in the logs means "Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add (resource) to insert itself into the manager.".

I say right away that the image when choosing a character is converted to TEXTool with these parameters ... Pixel Format: DXT5; Texture Type: 1D; Mipmap Resizer Filter: Default; Generate Mipmaps - off. Please, if you know the reason for the failure, then tell me, otherwise I have already tried everything. Thank you in advance.

I will attach the logs below.

________________________________________________________________________________________

RUS

Добрый день всем!

Я создаю персонажа для DST, и столкнулся с такой проблемой, что, когда я навожу курсор на персонажа в меню выбора персонажа, у меня крашится игра. Не могу понять, что означает текст в логах "Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager.".

Сразу говорю, изображение при выборе персонажа конвертировал в TEXTool при таких параметрах... Pixel Format: DXT5 ; Texture Type: 1D ; Mipmap Resizer Filter: Default ; Generate Mipmaps - off. 

Пожалуйста, если знаете причину сбоя, то подскажите, а то я уже всё перепробывал. Заранее спасибо.

Логи прикреплю ниже.

client_log_2020-07-27-11-15-23.txt

Edited by KolllakBtapke